Imagine a faraway, untouched place, where at night the sky is tinged with wonderful colours and the legend of the spirits communicating from the over world echo in the words of the local people: that place does exist: it is called Lapland!
Set off with LappOne-The five senses of Lapland to experience unique and unforgettable emotions in the pristine valley of the Tornio River, on the border between Swedish and Finnish Lapland, in a land untouched by mass tourism, rich in culture, history, traditions and wonderful landscapes.
This tour is designed for those who want to experience the atmosphere of authentic Christmas in Lapland outside the tourist routed, in an absolutely isolated setting, and with wonderful experiences suitable for everyone.
- Meals: full board: continental buffet breakfast, light snack and dinner are included every da
- Activities: husky, reindeer, day on ice, sauna and hot tub, fishermen village visit, snowmobile safari, Christmas tree
- Difficulty: suitable for everyone, including children, in normal physical shape and without walking impairments
- Climate: arctic, ranging from cold and humid to very cold and dry. Temperature extremes: 0oC to -30oC
- Winter gear: included, available through the whole tour
- Transfer: private VIP minibus or vehicle with dedicated driver
- Tour leader: English-speaking
- Distance covered: around 600 km
- Countries: Finland – Sweden
- Arrival and departure airport: Kemi-Tornio (KEM), Finland (transfer to/from the airport: 1h)