Travel to Lapland this August and find your true spirit back again!
Find yourself in the authentic heart of Lapland. This untamed area, on the border between Finland and Sweden, is still not spoilt by mass tourism, being thus perfect for a relaxing tour during summer.
In this period, due to the white nights, it never gets dark, not even in the middle of the night. Water will be all around you, a wonderful frame for our cultural, historical and gourmet activities!
Let the fresh air from the north energise you and give you inner peace.
This travel was tailored upon our clients’ experience: a newfound energy, overshadowed by daily routine, will appear inside you as it did for them. We listened to them and created this tour.
Given the nature of the travel, group size is limited to 9 people.
Request the full program via the form below
- Difficulty: easy
- Weather: hot to mild, humid and windy.
- Tour leader: english speaker upon requests.
- Treatment: half-board
- Distance: 700 Km
- Nations: Finland and Sweden
- Cities and places: Haparanda – Tornio – Kemi – Haparanda’s Archipelago – Kukkola – Aavasaksa – Juoksenki
- Highlights: water, white nights, fishermen village e Lapland’s traditions, history, culture and nature