North Cape in Autumn: this is not just a travel. A real group expedition ”on the road” towards North Cape: an itinerary thought to make you live the authentic freedom of these lands. Like in a Kerouac book, a film by Mika Kaurismäki, under our beloved Northern Sky.
We will cross untamed nature, with our 1200 km itinerary in the northernmost parts of Finland and Norway. The aim? The peak of Europe, North Cape, over the 71° parallel, reached in our unforgettable expedition.
Join us to reach arctic’s border with our incredible trip, far from mass tourism. Embrace our earth and live the real emotions of a unique travel to Nordkapp! Imagine a mystic place, were fearless explorers as Francesco Negri and Giuseppe Acerbi arrived after months and months on the road.
Meet us where the cliff reaches the sea: currents of Barents’ seas mix with the ones of the Mexican Gulfs. A magical place, full of energy: it’s Nordkapp, where ”Europe ends”
Request the full program in the form below
- Difficulty: middle-low
- Weather: between autumn to winter, from -20 to 10 degrees.
- Gear: Winter clothes, not included in the price
- Transfer: private minibus up to 16 seats
- Tour leader: english speaking
- Treatment: half-board
- Distance: 1200 Km
- Lands: Finland and Norway
- Cities and places: Ivalo – Karigasniemi – Nordkapp – Alta – Kautokeino – Enontekiö
- Highlights: North Cape, Magerøya, Lapland, Fishemen village, northern lights
- Airport- arrival: Ivalo (IVL)
- Airport- departure Kittilä (KTT)