Imagine a faraway, untouched place, where at night the sky is tinged with wonderful colours and the legend of the spirits communicating from the overworld echo in the words of the local people: that place does exist: it is called Lapland!
Set off with LappOne-The five senses of Lapland to experience unique and unforgettable emotions in the pristine valley of the Tornio River, on the border between Swedish and Finnish Lapland, in a land untouched by mass tourism, rich in culture, history, traditions and wonderful landscapes. Your stay will be in a rustic lodge located within our Siberian husky dog kennel – a wonderful way to live in contact with these wonderful animals!
Join us to reach the polar borders on an incredible journey, off the beaten track in a land untouched by mass tourism and experience the true thrill of the Northern Lights in Lapland!
Sweden has currently no entry restrictions for travellers, with the exception of those coming from the UK and Denmark. During the tour we abide to the recommendations of the Swedish Health Authorities.
- Group size: min 4 – max 14 participants
- Difficulty: suitable for everyone with normal physical shape
- Climate: wet cold to very cold and dry (temperatures +5° to -30°)
- Winter gear: included, available through the whole tour
- Tour leader: English-speaking
- Meals: half board
- Distance covered: around 600 km
- Countries: Finland – Sweden
- Main locations: Haparanda, Kemi, Tornio, Kukkola, Aavasaksa
- Highlights: northern lights, huskies, snowmobile, culture, landscapes, ice, winter climate
- Airport: Kemi-Tornio (KEM)