Imagine a faraway, untouched place, where at night the sky is tinged with wonderful colours and the legend of the spirits communicating from the overworld echo in the words of the local people: live that place for yourself with a Northern Lights holiday in Lapland!
Set off with LappOne-The five senses of Lapland to experience unique and unforgettable emotions in the pristine valley of the Tornio River, on the border between Swedish and Finnish Lapland, in a land untouched by mass tourism, rich in culture, history, traditions and wonderful landscapes. Your stay will be in a rustic lodge located within our Siberian husky dog kennel – a wonderful way to live in contact with these wonderful animals!
Join us to reach the polar borders on an incredible journey, off the beaten track in a land untouched by mass tourism and experience the true thrill of a Northern Lights holiday in Lapland!
Sweden has currently no entry restrictions for travellers, with the exception of a requirement for a negative test before entry. During the tour we abide to the recommendations of the Swedish Health Authorities.
- Group size: min 4 – max 14 participants
- Difficulty: suitable for everyone with normal physical shape
- Climate: wet cold to very cold and dry (temperatures +5° to -30°)
- Winter gear: included, available through the whole tour
- Tour leader: English-speaking
- Meals: half board
- Distance covered: around 600 km
- Countries: Finland – Sweden
- Main locations: Haparanda, Kemi, Tornio, Kukkola, Aavasaksa
- Highlights: northern lights, huskies, snowmobile, culture, landscapes, ice, winter climate
- Airport: Kemi-Tornio (KEM)