Discover the magic of the most fascinating archipelago of the Atlantic Ocean! Travel to these subarctic islands with LappOne- The Five Senses of Lapland: an unforgettable travel, full of breath-taking panoramas and views you’ll fall in love with.
Fær Øer archipelago is made up of 18 isles, as big as one Italian region! For centuries, Fær Øer have been under the danish crown, and are now a protectorate of Denmark with a certain degree of control. One of the most fascinating aspect of the islands is for sure the linguistic one! Faroese is spoken by 50.000 people approximately and it is the official language of the islands, strongly defended and shielded by its speakers and strong linguistic politics.
A unique travel, discovering an untamed territory that will leave you breathless, far from the mass tourism.
- Transfers: minivan with local guide
- Tour leader:
english speaking tour leading upon request
- Photographer leader: upon request
- Treatment: half-board (breakfast and lunch)
- Nations: Fær Øer
- Citites: Tórshavn, Eysturoy, Streymoy, Borðoy, Kalsoy, Kunoy, Sandoy, Saksun, Gásadalur, Mulafossur,Bøur.
- Airports: Aeroporto di Tórshavn