Imagine a place far away, where the night paints the sky with incredible colours and the legends of spirits that talk across different worlds come back in the words of local people. This place exists – it’s called Lapland!
Travel with LappOne – The Five Senses Of Lapland and live unique emotions, see unforgettable places and get back to the tradition of the Original Christmas in Lapland! The tour is based in the pristine Tornio River Valley, at the border of Swedish and Finnish Lapland, in a land yet untouched by mass tourism, rich in culture, history, tradition and great landscapes.
With some luck, you’ll live all of this surrounded by the incredible northern lights!
This tour is for travellers looking for the authentic Christmas atmosphere, in an untamed place, perfect for all ages experiences: adults and kids will enjoy their stay in Lapland
Request the full program in the form below
- Nights: 4
- Group: min 6 – max 12
- Difficulty: easy, suitable for everybody
- Weather: humid cold to dry cold, from 0 to -25°
- Gear: arctic gear included in the price
- Tour leader: english speaking upon request
- Photographer: upon request
- Treatment: half-board
- Kilometres: 200 Km approximately
- Nations: Sweden and Finland
- Cities and places: Haparanda, Kemi, Tornio, Kukkola
- Highlights: Northern Lights, husky, Culture, Ice, winter
- Airports: Kemi-Tornio (KEM)