A cultural and fun tour in search of Northern Lights in Lapland
THE MAGICAL NORTHERN LIGHTS IN LAPLAND
Winter tours in the Heart of Lapland
Departures: January to April 2020
Small groups, English-speaking tour leader
Imagine a place so far where night skies are painted with otherworldly colours, and the legends of the spirits that fly around come ashore in the snowy landscape that surround you. This place is called Lapland. Choose LappOne – The Five Senses Of Lapland for your tour in search of the Northern Lights!
With LappOne – The Five Senses Of Lapland you will live through unforgettable emotions, away from the tourist routes. The tour takes place in the unspoilt Tornio River Valley, at the border of Swedish and Finnish Lapland, in a land that is rich in culture, history, traditions and marvellous landscapes.
OUR TOURS AT A GLANCE:
- Duration: 5 days/4 nights or 6 days / 5 nights (including travel to and from your home country)
- Difficulty: Medium, mostly due to weather factors
- Climate: Cold and humid to very cold and dry (temperatures between 0 and -40 C)
- Arctic gear: Overalls and boots are included
- Transfers: by 4WD vehicles, VIP 9 seater minibus or larger bus, depending on terrain, period, conditions and group size
- Professional photographer: available upon request
- Departure: January to April 2020
- Group size: minimum 4, maximum 30. We also take private customers (e.g. couples) for an extra fee.
- Meals: half board
- Distance travelled: About 600 kms
- Countries: Finland, Sweden
- Main places: Haparanda, Kemi, Tornio, Aavasaksa, Kukkola
- Airport: Arrival and departure from Kemi-Tornio (KEM)
- Highglights: Northern lights, husky sleddogs, snowmobile, culture, ice, extreme winter weather
English-speaking photographer and tour leader.
Price: starting €1390 excl. flights. Guaranteed departures throughout the winter 2018/19.
Northern lights are unpredictable, and their visibility cannot be forecast nor guaranteed. Based on our experience, we will maximise the chances of you being able to watch this incredible natural phenomenon, and do our best to shoot pictures of it.
Please email us for enquiries on firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries please submit the form below