A collection of unique daily tours
in the Heart of Lapland
Daily departures for individuals and groups
(min. 2 persons)
Guidance in English, French, Spanish, Italian and Finnish
We operate in Tornio, Haparanda, Kalix and Kemi
Reservations will be accepted until 4 pm the previous day
Mobile: +358 46 579 5155
– Fishing on Tornio river: (about 3h) – €110/45 (includes fishing license)
– Sauna and hot tub: (about 4h) – €249/149 includes dinner served in the sauna
– Rafting: (about 2h) – €95 includes drink
– Cruise in the Gulf of Bothnia: (about 10h) – €120/95 includes snack and drink
– Cruise to the island of Laitakari: (about 6h) – €120/45 includes snack and drink
– Kayaking on Tornio river: (about 2h) – €95
– Grilled on the Tornio river: (about 3h) – €90/45 includes lunch and drink
– Old fishermen village in Kukkolaforsen: (about 4h) – €80/40 includes lunch
– Old harbor in Kemi: (about 3h) – €90/45 includes lunch
– Rovaniemi: (about 8h) – €120/75 private transfer – includes ticket for Arktikum Museum
–Ranua Zoo Park: (about 6h) – €120/80 private transfer – includes ticket and lunch
Not just safaris – we provide experiences
We are the only incoming tour operator in the Heart of Lapland. We have proudly received hundreds of happy customers from a dozen different countries over the last ten years. Our base is in Haparanda, Sweden, and we have deep knowledge of the territory that surrounds the Tornio River Valley. Known as the Heart of Lapland, this area combines the beauty of Lapland’s nature with a unique mix of culture, history, traditions and architecture.
Thanks to this heritage, we at LappOne – the Five Senses of Lapland have created the LappOne Experiences concept, thought for visitors who do not purchase a full package from us but still want to take advantage of our renowned knowledge and creativity.
We personally lead all our experiences and provide our guests with personalized service, deep knowledge of the area and slow pace. We go beyond the simple safaris that everyone else offers and provide you with the Experiences of your lifetime in the Heart of Lapland.
Browse our experience catalogue and choose what suits you best. We pick you up from your hotel and take care of everything (transfers, guiding, entrance fees, etc.). Arctic gear is always available for an extra fee.
For information and reservations please email us on email@example.com or call/text/WhatsApp us on +358 46 579 5155 (Simona).