white nights and midnight sun
A detox tour in Lapland AWAY FROM MASS TOURISM
Come find your inner self in the Heart of Lapland! This pristine area is situated at the border between Sweden and Finland, away from mass tourism routes. It is the ideal destination for a detox tour in Lapland, in the deep of the cool Arctic summer. In this period, you can experience the midnight sun and the white nights, as it never gets dark, even in the middle of the night. This unreal atmosphere will envelope you and the ever-present water will surround you. Our day tours will take you to historical, cultural and foodie attractions in the area. Untouched nature will be around you all the time. Let the crisp air of the Great North regenerate you!
This detox tour in Lapland has been devised based on the feedback of numerous customers, who have visited during the summer, and have told us how this place has regenerated them and given them extra strength and energy. Based on these reports, we have decided to build a tour that serves the purpose of finding your inner energy, aided by the wonderful nature of Lapland.
Group size is limited to 9 participants only.
THE TOUR IN BRIEF
- Duration: 6 nights
- Participants: min 4, max 9
- Departures: 8-14 July and 14-20 August 2019
- Difficulty level: easy
- Climate: warm temperate to cool, humid and windy
- Clothes: recommended both summer and light autumn gear
- Transfers: own 9-seater minivans
- Tour leader: included, English-speaking
- Meals: half board
- Distance travelled: approx 700 km
- Countries: Finland, Sweden
- Main places visited: Haparanda – Tornio – Kemi – Haparanda Archipelago – Kukkola – Aavasaksa – Juoksenki
- Highlights: water, white nights, midnight sun, fishermen, Lapland traditions, history, culture, nature
For further information, please email us on email@example.com